How Solar Water Heaters WorkThe working system of the solar water heater is assisted by a hot water tube or storage tank whose function is almost the same as a thermos. Then the tube will be connected to a connector panel whose function is as a place to heat water. The panel of the solar water heater consists of an absorber plate that acts as a stove and connecting pipes that drain hot water from the connector panel to the water tube.Solar Water Heater MaintenanceHow to care for a solar water heater to keep it durable can be done with the following tips:
Periodically check Solar water heater every 1 to 2 months:
1. Check for physical damage to the water heater circuit.
2. Clean all the dust that has accumulated on the Solar water heater engine unit, including the pipe flow section.
3. Check whether there are no leaks in all components and whether the Solar water heater components can still work properly.
4. Check whether the air vent is still functioning properly because this component is important as a hot steam cooler in the event of excessive heat on the Solar water heater engine.
Periodically check the Solar water heater every 6 to 2 months:
1. Check the control pump to ensure smooth water supply. Water pipes in solar water also need to be checked to avoid leakage due to corrosion.
2. Drain the solar water heater unit by replacing the water.
3. Check these parts: pressure valve, one way valve, and check valve.
That's a discussion about how to work and maintain a solar water heater. If you want to use a solar water heater, make sure to use quality products such as Sanken solar water heater, solar core solar water heater, and honeywell solar water heater
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ