To use the air conditioner, it is required to have a drain from the air conditioner so that the agar spare part AC. does not experience problems, you can use an AC hose to drain the water. To make it easier for you to install the AC hose, here's how:
1. Cut the AC hose according to the length of the pipe between the indoor unit and the outdoor unit. Smooth the end of the pipe that has been cut with a reamer.
2. Then insert the flare nut first before the pipe is flaring. This flare nut is like a nut to fasten the end of the pipe to the indoor or outdoor unit.
3. Perform pipe flaring using the flaring tool. Flaring is expanding the end of the copper pipe so that it can be connected using a flare fitting (nepel/naple). Flaring the 1/4 and 3/8 inch pipes.
4. Attach one end of the 1/4 and 3/8 pipe to the indoor unit. Tighten using two wrenches until really tight.
5. Then attach the other end to the two-way and three-way faucets in the outdoor. Tighten also using two wrenches.
That's how to install an AC hose, make sure you use a quality AC hose so that there are no leaks that can harm yourself. Several brands that issue quality AC hoses such as galaxy ac hoses, hoda ac hoses, and teco ac hoses.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ