Push Button Box Working PrincipleThe working principle of the Push Button box itself works when the component is pressed and changes the N/O contact to N/C or vice versa which is momentary.
Momentary itself is a pulse property when the Push Button Box on the button has a value of 1 and when it is released a value of 0, the value is not locked.Push Button Box Only Has 2 ConditionsON condition, this condition is when the push button is flowing electric current
OFF condition, this condition is when the push button is not carrying electricityPush Button Has 2 Types of Contact- N/O contacts, normally open contacts whose condition is ON (conducts electricity when pushed)
-N/C contacts, Normaly Close contacts whose condition is OFF (Releasing electricity when pressed)Push Button Box color functionVarious colors are owned by the push button which aims to have a function according to the application used. Some of the commonly used colors for Push Button Box are:
1. Green works for the Start command
2. Red functions for Stop / stop orders
3. Yellow is for the Reset command
4. White functions for optional orders, so according to the will of the technician accompanied by a description function
5. Black is used for optional orders, according to the will of the technician, accompanied by a description function.
6. Blue functions for optional commands so that according to the will of the technician accompanied by a description function.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ