How the Booster Pump WorksThe booster pump has a working method that is not much different from water pumps, submersible pumps, hydrotest pumps, hydraulic pumps, vacuum pumps, and various other types of pumps. To make it easier for you on how the booster pump works, here are the things that must be considered before operating the booster pump.
1. Make sure that the pipe installation must be in good condition, there are no leaks, try to keep the booster pump away from splashing water or dirt.
2. Place the Booster Pump in a dry place with sufficient air circulation, and is easily accessible to carry out repairs in case of damage.
3. Install the stop faucet on the input section to make it easier when going to make repairs.
4. Make sure the valve in the inler section should be closed and cut off the electric current, when the booster pump is not used for a long time.
5. Be sure to install the ground wire to avoid possible accidents caused by short circuiting.
6. Cover or build a housing for the booster pump separately if it is installed outside the house.
7. Make a pump inspection schedule, to check whether there are parts that are missing and must be done replaced, and so on.
8. When the booster pump is operated manually, it is recommended that at least one faucet be opened so that the water in the pump can flow continuously so that the water is not hot, because hot liquid can cause damage to the booster.
9. Try not to put the booster pump in the bathroom, because if there is a leak, and water vapor will enter the terminal box where the cable connection is located, it can have an impact on the engine of the booster pump.
To get various types of booster pumps that match what you want, you can get them directly through suppliers, distributors and all sellers in Indotrading at the lowest price with the best quality.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ