Molecular Sieves Function
Molecular Sieves function as crystalline desiccants (dryers) and molecular filters that are highly effective at removing water and carbon dioxide from liquids and gases.
The other uses of Molecular Sieves are:
1. Molecular sieve is useful for preventing explosions and reactions in chemical plants.
2. Molecular sieve is useful for Drying / Dessicant. As mentioned in the examples above to dehydrate alcohol or nitrogen gas, of course you understand that molecular sieve can absorb moisture in the air like activated alumina and silica gel.
3. Prevent oxidizing chemicals. Many chemicals are easily oxidized so that they become damaged or decomposed. Using a molecular sieve can absorb oxygen gas, so it is suitable for preventing oxydizing of chemical solutions or compounds
4. Transporting combustible gas between cities, islands, countries, and even continents using the adsorption properties of the molecular sieve, then this molecular sieve is transported and released back the helium gas contained in the molecular sieve.
5. Absorb gas in cans to do canned food storage. Food is a very fast product to decompose (rotten) due to oxidation / air. By absorbing the air in the can using a molecular sieve, the food will last longer.
To get various types of Molecular Sieves that are exactly what you want, you can get them directly through suppliers, distributors and all sellers in Indotrading at the lowest price with the best quality.