Types of Agricultural Machinery
There are various types of agricultural machines, so that their use can be adapted to various agricultural activities. Here are some types of agricultural machines that you can use for your farming needs:
1. Rice Milling MachineRice milling machine is one type of agricultural machine that functions to grind rice to separate the husk (rice husk) from the grain (rice), so that rice can be processed into rice. The process of the rice milling machine has several stages, the first stage itself is to separate the husks from the grains and the second is to separate the husks in the grains or also known as bran.
In order for the rice grains to be pure white, the above steps of rice milling must be carried out. The rice milling machine is driven by a gasoline or diesel engine with certain specifications so that there are many variants and specifications of the rice milling machine.
2. Granulator MachineGranulator machine is one of the agricultural machines used to make granules or granules in the manufacture of organic fertilizers. The granulator machine is often used for the fertilizer industry to make round granules of fertilizer. In addition, the granulator machine is a type of agricultural machine that is often used for the manufacture of soft sugar or sugar granules and the processing of other materials to produce granular shapes.
3. Rice Harvesting MachineMesin Panen Padi is one of the agricultural machines specifically used to harvest yellowed rice. This type of agricultural machine functions to cut rice stalks, thresh rice and pack rice into sacks. Harvesting machines for rice are used when harvesting rice in paddy fields or fields, so this machine will greatly help rice farmers speed up harvesting. This machine relies on gasoline or diesel fuel with certain specifications with many engine variants.
4. Rice Planting MachineRice planting machine is an agricultural machine that is used to help plant rice seeds. Usually this machine is used with the support of a tractor engine. The rice planting machine has important parts such as a hopper to accommodate seeds, a metering device to measure the amount of seed that comes out, a groove opener in the ground, and a seed spreader. This rice planting machine can plant rice seeds quickly with neater planting results.
5. Rice Thresher MachineA rice thresher machine or thresher is a series of agricultural machines that function to thresh rice from the stalk, so that it can separate the grain from the straw. This machine is made with a very simple concept, namely a gasoline or diesel engine connected to a series of rice threshing equipment that rotates continuously following the engine rotation and in this machine there is a sifter which functions to separate the rice from the stalk after the threshing process.
6. Corn Planting MachineCorn planting machine is one of the agricultural machines that serves as a tool for farmers to plant corn seeds in rice fields or fields. The advantage of this corn planting machine is that it can plant corn at once quickly without having to do it one by one like using manual hands. This machine works directly to make holes while at the same time inserting corn kernels into the holes and covering them with soil. This process will make it easier for corn farmers to sow corn seeds in the fields and fields.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ