Tips for Caring for Money Counter Machines
Money counting machines are present today to make it easier to count money, and to minimize the use of counterfeit money. So that the counting machine that will be used can function properly and can be used for a long period of time, make sure to use a quality money counting machine such as a tissor banknote counting machine, secure banknote counting machine, and dynamic banknote counting machine.
In addition to paying attention to product quality, you also have to take good care of it, for that, here are tips on caring for a money counting machine:
1. Avoid placing foreign objects such as safety pins or paper clips near the machine.
2. Make sure before counting money into the machine you remove any hidden rubber bands, staples
or paper clips.
3. Keep liquid materials such as drinks or the like away from the machine, for fear of water droplets damaging the components on the money counting machine.
4. Always turn off the MHU after finishing your work. This will extend the life of your machine.
5. Use a dry, lint-free cloth to wipe dust from the feed tray, stacker, hopper and outlet after use.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ