Unlike the spice milling machine, chili grinding machine, sugar making machine, and meat grinding machine, cassava processing machines are used to make fine flour powder from dried cassava raw materials. Usually, users of cassava processing machines often leave the machine in an unkempt state, even though if it can be treated properly the machine can be used for a long period of time. Here are tips on caring for cassava processing machines.Tips for Caring for Cassava Processing Machines
1. Every time you finish using the cassava processing machine, immediately fill it with warm water. Add a few drops of lemon juice to help remove stubborn stains easily.
2. Add vinegar or lemon juice to prevent stains from sticking to the machine.
3. For cassava processing machines that turn brown, add boiling water plus a teaspoon of soda salt to remove the stain.
4. When cleaning between machines, use a soft-bristled brush and soapy water to remove stains.
5. Wipe the food production machine dry with a clean cloth when splashed with water.
Thus tips on caring for processing machines. Hopefully useful in maintaining the machine.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ