Uses of a Coffee Washing MachineCoffee Washing Machine is a machine used to wash, clean coffee, and to produce better coffee beans. Generally, the capacity of this coffee washing machine is 100kg/hour with a 5.5 PK Honda GX 160 combustion engine driving it.
To make it easier for you to know how to operate a washer or coffee washer, here's how:
1. Turn on the diesel engine on the coffee washer to drive the washer.
2. Flow enough water using a hose into the tube of this Coffee Washing Machine through the funnel where the coffee enters.
3. While running water, put the coffee as needed through the funnel on the Coffee Washing Machine.
4. Make sure at the end of the Coffee Washing Machine there is a container to hold the coffee that has been washed.
5. This Coffee Washing Machine will work to wash coffee automatically in the washing tube.
6. When the coffee finishes going through the washing process, it will come out by itself through the output hole at the end of the Coffee Washing Machine and lead to the storage container.
7. At the bottom of this Coffee Washing Machine there is a faucet that can be opened to remove dirty water from the washing tube. Open the faucet, when the coffee washing machine is finished.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ