Differences between Las MIG and MAG:MIG welding machines are often equated with MAG welding machines, but the two have differences. If you are interested in using a MIG welding machine, you can use a rilon mig welding machine, and a jasic mig welding machine. To make it easier for you to distinguish between MIG and MAG welding machines, here is a discussion:
1. MIG stands for Metal Inert Gas, while MAG is Metal Active Gas.
2. Weld MIG shielding gas Ar, He and a mixture of Ar and He, while MAG shielding gas CO2 gas mixed with Ar.
3. MIG welding is more often used for welding stainless materials such as stainless steel, aluminum and others. In contrast to the MAG welding machine used for welding carbon steel.Advantages of MIG Welding:1. Does not produce crust because it does not use flux as a protector.
2. No excessive cleaning after the welding process.
3. The welding process is more efficient and faster than SMAW because it does not need to frequently replace electrodes or filler metal.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ