Advantages of PlywoodPlywood or plywood is a common material and is often used in construction. Some of the advantages of plywood that make it popular in the market because of its low price, very wide size and easy to use for making furniture such as wardrobes, dining tables and various other types. Other advantages include light weight, easy to arrange, easy to make with various shapes.5 Types of Plywood Based on the MaterialThe term for plywood or plywood has indeed become a term that is commonly used by all circles, but did you know that there are many types of plywood that are distinguished from the material or wood used, here are 5 types of multiplex based on the material and adhesive:
1. LDF Board / Low Density Fiberboard is made of wood powder particles from sawmills.
2. MDF Board / Medium Density Fiberboard is made of hard and soft wood fibers which are pressed and glued.
3. Multiplex is made of bark which is pressed in layers using glue.
4. Teakblocks are made of selected teak wood, arranged and pressed using adhesives.
5. Blockboard is made of a thick layer of wood with three layers with different types of wood fibers and is pressed and glued on wood.
In addition to plywood, you can also use teak wood, cork sheet, deck board, wooden blocks, hpl board, and others.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ