Neoprene Rubber SpecificationNeoprene rubber is a synthetic rubber made from the polymerization process of chloroprene and is often referred to as polychloroprene. Neoprene material is often needed as a raw material for several important products because it has the following advantages or advantages:
1. Neoprene rubber is resistant to temperature or weather.
2. Neoprene rubber is resistant to oil and water immersion.
3. Neoprene rubber is resistant to solvents or solvents.
4. Neoprene rubber and there are some advantages of other neoprene materials.Neoprene Rubber Uses1. Neoprene rubber sheet or neoprene rubber sheet is used as raw material for rubber coating in the lining process to resist corrosion caused by certain chemicals such as oil, oil, solvent or solvent or by water immersion.
2. Neoprene rubber is used as a raw material for bridge bearing rubber products or rubber bearing pads.
3. Can be used as the most appropriate raw material for diving clothing and gloves, because of its resistance to water immersion and its ability to isolate cold temperatures when used for diving.
4. Neoprene rubber is used as an electrical insulator in various electronic equipment.
5. Also used as a raw material for covers or covers on car seats. The use of this neoprene material is due to its resistance to water and UV rays. It is suitable for motorists who may still sweat while driving their car.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ