On a computer network, this cable serves to connect between devices that are in a computer network. Examples of its use to connect one computer with another computer. Even so, this cable is not used in star topologies that normally use UTP cables.
Here are the parts of the coaxial cable.
1. Conductor: functions for data traffic that is in the network.
2. Grounding: serves to anticipate the occurrence of unwanted interference.
3. Insulator in: serves to protect the conductor.
4. Outer isolator: serves to protect the cable as a whole.
There are several advantages of this type of cable, including the following.
1. Has a wider range.
2. Having a fairly affordable price.
3. Minimize interference with other systems.
4. Can distribute information up to 900 telephone channels.
There are some disadvantages of this type of cable, including the following.
1. Difficulty level during installation
2. Must install repeater as signal amplifier for long distance connection.
3. Prone to physical interference if installed on the ground.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ