Uses of Iron Oxide for the Industrial SectorHydrogen peroxide is commonly used for the industrial sector. Although hydrogen peroxide is a chemical liquid. This product has different uses with amino acids, adhesive cleaners, borax, aerosol, calcium carbonate, nitric acid, caustic soda, and silicone oil. To make it easier for you to know the uses of Hydrogen peroxide in the industrial sector, here is the discussion:
1. Hydrogen peroxide is used as a chemical bleach or bleaching agent for the pulp and paper industry.
2. In the waste recycling industry, hydrogen peroxide is used in the deinking process of used newsprint.
3. In the textile industry, hydrogen peroxide is also used as a bleaching agent for natural and artificial fibers.
4. Together with ammonia, hydrogen peroxide is used as a wood bleaching agent, before being processed into products.
5. In the beverage industry, the packaging before being filled with beverage products is sterilized with hydrogen peroxide. The name of the process is aseptic packaging. The grade used is of course food grade H2O2.
6. Hydrogen peroxide is used as a raw material for the manufacture of chemicals, such as organic peroxide.
7. Hydrogen peroxide is also used in the electronics industry, namely in the etching process. In addition to being used in the etching process, hydrogen peroxide is also used in the manufacture of semiconductors.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ