Uses of Hydrochloric AcidHydrochloric acid is a very corrosive chemical. This makes it also widely used in the industrial sector. The use of hydrochloric acid is very different from that of amino acids, adhesive cleaners, hydrochloric acid, citric acid, and calcium, borax, dan aerosol. For that, here are the uses of hydrochloric acid for industry:
1. Hydrochloric acid or HCl is used as a chemical to regenerate saturated cation resin in the cation exchanger column, which is contained in demineralized water production facilities.
2. Used in the production process of vinyl chloride, which is the raw material for making PVC or polyvinyl chloride plastic.
3. For the process of refining table salt, Hydrochloric acid is one of the most frequently used chemicals.
4. For the purpose of regulating the level of acidity or pH, the role of Hydrochloric acid is needed to regulate the pH of wastewater.
5. Hydrochloric acid is used for skin processing.
6.Hydrochloric acid is used as a raw material for the manufacture of fluorocarbon compounds such as tetrafluoroethene, a monomer of poly(tetrafluoroethene).
7. In the process of making inorganic compounds such as aluminum chloride Hydrochloric acid is used in its manufacture.
Those are some of the uses of Hydrochloric acid. But keep in mind to always use appropriate personal protective equipment, because this one chemical is very corrosive.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ