Water Filter Material Based on the Filter MediaThere are many types of water filter equipment or water purifiers for various needs such as sullair water filters, aquatech water filters, viqua water filters, orient tech water filters, and kaeser water filters.
All of these types generally have different ways of working and systems depending on the type of equipment and filter media. Well, here are some types of water filters based on the filter material or media used to filter clean water.
1. Activated carbon, this water filter media functions to filter out small particles in the water, including sediment and reduce unpleasant odors from the water.
2. Silica sand, this medium is useful for separating water and mud as well as small particles in water.
3. Manganese, useful for removing the content of mn 2+ in water.
4. Ferrolite, serves to reduce the iron content in water and other particles such as iron.
5. Zeolite sand, serves to help increase the oxygen content in the water, the result of filtered water using zeolite media is usually used to maintain ornamental fish and others.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ