Login / Register

Ethyl Alcohol

Buy the best Ethyl Alcohol for your business. Compare Ethyl Alcohol price offers from various best suppliers. Easily shop at Indotrading B2B. Click Request a Quote, Receive a Price Quote, Create a Purchase Order (PO), and transact safely at Indotrading

Get Offers from Thousands of Supplier without Hassle!!

#VeryEasy #ThousandSupplier #OnlyIndotrading

hemat waktu
best price
no email
alt-Mascot
Save Time Best Price No Need for Email Customer Support
Quotation that you sent are directed to multiple related supplier to save your time to save your time
Compare all offer in one system choice is in your hand
All offer that you received are saved forever in the system
You need help?
We are ready to help to find your needs
Request for Quotation

Get The Benefits as Buyer at Indotrading

FREE BUYER
Send To Chosen Supplier
Indotrading Pay
Send To All Supplier
Term of Payment (30/45/90)
Vendor Management
Reporting
e-Catalog
TRUSTED BUYER
Send To Chosen Supplier
Indotrading Pay
Send To All Supplier
Term of Payment (30/45/90)
Vendor Management
Reporting
e-Catalog
PRO BUYER
Send To Chosen Supplier
Indotrading Pay
Send To All Supplier
Term of Payment (30/45/90)
Vendor Management
Reporting
e-Catalog

What is Ethyl Alcohol

Ethyl alcohol or often called Ethanol is a volatile, flammable, colorless chemical liquid. Ethanol is generally used in various needs, both for industrial needs, medicines, to daily needs.

Price Ethanol Absolute For Analysis 1.00983.2500 Rp 1,717,500
Price Pharmaceutical chemistry-1.08543.0250 Ethanol for molecular biology Rp 1,220,700
Price pharmaceutical chemistry - 1- (4-chlorophenyl) Ethanol Rp 2,360,800
Price Etanol / Ethyl Alcohol - Alkohol 96% Rp 37,000
Price Ethanol Proanalis Rp 774,000
Price Ethanol 99.8% Proanalis Rp 740,000
Price Ethanol 95% Proanalis Rp 990,000
Price Ethanol 50% Proanalis Rp 1,300,000
Price Kimia Farmasi - Ethanol 99% Etanol / Ethyl Alcohol Rp 50,400
Price Etanol 96% Drum 200 Ltr Rp 19,500



Uses of Ethyl Alcohol for the Industrial Sector

Ethyl alcohol or often called Ethanol is commonly used for various needs, from the industrial sector, health, to daily needs. Although ethanol is a chemical liquid, this product has different uses from amino acids, adhesive cleaners, borax, aerosol, calcium carbonate, nitric acid, caustic soda, and silicone oil.  To make it easier for you to know the uses of Ethyl alcohol, here's the discussion:

1. Ethyl alcohol is used as a raw material for the manufacture of ethylene gas (C2H4), through a dehydration process at a temperature of 300-450oC, with the help of an alumina catalyst. The ethyl alcohol used is food grade ethanol, with a minimum content of 95%.

2. In the United States, Ethyl alcohol is a component of fuel oil, its levels vary. But generally contain 10% ethanol and the rest or 90% gasoline.

3. In the health industry, Ethyl alcohol is used as a medicinal ingredient for the manufacture of cough medicine, which functions as a solvent and as a preservative.

4. Become one of the antiseptic ingredients to kill microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria and viruses in home cleaning products

5. In the beauty industry, Ethyl alcohol is also a raw material for making perfumes and deodorants.

6. In the chemical manufacturing process, Ethyl alcohol is also used as a raw material for the manufacture of ethane, glycol ether, ethyl propenoate and ethanolamine.

Arrow