How to Use ElcometerElcometer is a tool used to detect inspection of coatings, concrete and metal detectors. Elcometer can also be used to detect paint thickness gauges.
An example of measuring paint using an Elcomoter is measuring paint on car paint. Usually, consumers who want to buy a commercial car will measure the thickness of the paint or identify which parts are damaged or have been repainted. To make it easier for you to know how to use an elcometer in checking paint on a car, here's the discussion:
1. Adjust the use of the elcometer by inserting a piece of replica tape and measuring the thickness. After the thickness of the tape is known, then the pointer on the elcometer will appear zero.
2. Place the replica on a sheet of substrate that has been coated with tape. With the adhesive side down, scrub the center with a burnishing tool.
3. After that remove the replica tape that has been used from the substrate and place the part that has been rubbed on the elcometer tool. If so, the elcometer will detect the thickness of the substrate layer.
4. Juka has detected the thickness of the substrate, make sure the elcometer used is pointing to zero.
5. Press on the opposite end of the measurement on each side of the car paint. This will find out how thick the paint is on the car.
That's how to use an elcometer to measure the thickness of the paint on a car.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ