Bearing Unit FunctionBearing Unit is a type of bearing that is used to reduce friction from a rotation and keep the tire shaft (axle) from directly rubbing against the housing (wheel). Its existence is very important because it is used so that there is no direct movement of the wheel. Other functions of other bearing units that you need to know are:
1. Bearing Unit can reduce friction, heat and wear.
2. The use of Bearing Units can withstand shaft and machine loads.
3. Bearing Unit can withstand radial load and thrust load.
4. Maintain tightness tolerance.
5. Ease of change and reduce operational costs.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ