Tips on How to Take Care of a Car BatteryAre you still lazy to take care of your car battery or battery? For those of you who still don't know how to care for a good and correct car battery so that the battery lasts longer and lasts longer, here are the correct maintenance steps:
1. Place the battery in a good and flat holder, so that your battery does not shake easily because some of the batteries in it contain liquid.
2. Use a good battery cable so that it does not burn easily, because the use of a good cable will not easily short circuit.
3. Use various types / brands of the best fuses to anticipate a short circuit in the electrical circuit in your car.
4. Always check regularly the battery water on your battery, because all types of wet batteries have a minimum or maximum limit for their water content.
5. No less important, you also have to be diligent in cleaning the battery, for example at both ends of the battery terminals which often look dirty which can interfere with the flow of electricity.
6. Also check all the various electrical components of your car that are directly connected to the battery periodically.
Those are tips for caring for the battery, make sure to use a battery that is in accordance with the appropriate spare parts or spare parts so as not to reduce the performance of your car.
Make sure your car battery uses a quality car battery such as a Yuasa car battery, a GS Astra car battery, a Bosch car battery, an Incoe car battery, and a Trojan car battery that has been proven to be a quality car battery.
© 2015-  Indotrading - Indonesia B2B Marketplace.
All Rights Reserved.
Click the number to directly contact the supplier
Anda hampir selesai membuat RFQ