Supercast waterstops are extruded from a high grade PVC compound which has been formulated to give excellent flexibility and longevity characteristics. They are available as straight lengths and factory produced intersections or as a factory prefabricated segment of a network to minimize site jointing.
The Supercast range of PVC waterstops is designed to provide an integral sealing system for movement and construction joints in concrete cast in-situ. These joints typically occur in the following types of structure:
* Reservoirs, water towers and sewage tanks.
* Dams, culverts, canals and spillways.
* Swimming pools.
* Bundled areas surrounding liquid retaining tanks.
* Basements and underground car parks.
* Tunnels and subways.
* Abutments and retaining walls.
* Roof decks and podium areas.
* Range of profiles to suit every need.
* Fully continuous 4 bulbed network.
* Reinforced eyeleted edge flanges for positive fixing.
* Simple on-site jointing.
* Full range of moulded and fabricated intersection pieces.
* WRC approval for use in contact with potable water.