High Performance Rotational Viscometer
Brand/Supplied From : Controls – Italia
Standard : ASTM D4402; AASHTO T316; EN 13302; ASTM D2196
Kode Barang : 81-PV0118/B
Apparent viscosity of unfilled asphalt is evaluated by a rotational viscometer which measures the torque generated by a calibrated spindle rotating at a selected speed into a bitumen sample heated at precise temperature in the range between ambient temperature to 260°C. The measured relative resistance to rotation is converted, by a factor, in viscosity units, cP or mPa·s.
• Selected speed r.p.m.
• Selected spindle SP
• Viscosity reading cP (mPa·s) or cSt
• Percentage of full scale %
• Sample temperature °C or F
• Shear Rate (with coaxial spindles) SR (s -1)
• Shear Stress (with coaxial spindles) SS (N/m2)
• Density (introduced by the user) g/cm3
• Viscosity reading: dynamic viscosity (cP or mPa·s) or kinematics viscosity (cSt).
• Unit converter SI to CGS.
• Program features:
• Time to torque & Time to stop
• 9 working memories
• Customizable speed options
• AUTO-TEST: automatical internal viscosimeter checking
• AUTO-RANGE: full scale range for combination spindle speed.
• Temperature reading by PT100.
• User-enabled viscosity and temperature calibration.
• 10 language options.
81-PV0118/T : Temperature control unit for rotational viscometer. Temperature range from ambient plus 5°C to 300°C. 220-240V/50-60Hz/1Ph.
81-PV0118/2 : Aluminum disposable test chamber
81-PV0118/3 : Stainless steel reusable test chamber
81-PV0118/4 : Set of special spindles for APM and thermosphere (TR8, TR9, TR10, TR11) Range: “R”: (40 – 400.000) cP, “H”: (2 – 32.000) Poise Material: Stainless steel. 316 Suitable for viscometer R y H
Hp. 0811 188 6845; 08180816 0634(WA)
Kategori : Alat Uji Aspal