Automatic ring and ball apparatus
Brand/Supplied From : Controls – Italia
Standard : EN 1427, ASTM D36, AASHTO T53, JIS K 2207, IP 58
Main Features :
- Fully automatic softening point determination. The apparatus automatically applies the temperature gradient and detects the specimen position with light barriers, recording the softening point.
- 7’’ color touchscreen display, with multiple preset and custom testing procedures, allowing real time display of the temperature / time graph on display or PC (with optional software).
- Inbuilt cooling fan, automatically enabled at the end of the test, to reduce the beaker cooling time.
- Removable transparent front cover, protecting the operator from accidental hot water or glycerol splashing or accidental contact with the hot beaker and plate.
- PT100 probe holder and drip tray for specimen holder, complete with handle, improving beaker positioning operations.
- Possibility to perform user-defined tests with maximum temperature up to 250°C.
General Descriptions :
The Automatic Ring and Ball Tester allows fully automatic performance of softening point determination of binders conforming to most common international Standards.
Two binder specimens, cast in shouldered brass rings, are heated at a controlled temperature rate in a water or glycerol bath while each supports a steel ball. The softening point corresponds to the average temperature at which the two specimens soften enough to allow each ball, enveloped in binder, to fall 25mm, automatically detected by a calibrated light barrier.
Ordering Info :
81-PV0144 Automatic ring and ball apparatus. 230V, 50-60Hz, 1ph
Automatic ring and ball apparatus.
230 V, 50-60 Hz, 1 ph
Price : Call For Info
Hp. 0811 188 6845;
– 0818 0816 0634(WA)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org;
Kategori : alat Uji Aspal